Visit & Stay In The Uk For Up To 6 Months
Take a holiday or visit your friends and family in the UK with the UK visit visa. The UK visit visa is known as the Standard Visit Visa and is used by millions of visitors to the UK for their travel.Accorduk can help you get your documentation and application right and increase your chances of getting the visa.
UK Visit Visa Details
The UK visit visa is an online visa with an appointment at VFS to submit your documents. The process typically takes 3-4 weeks and once the visa is issued you can stay up to 6 months in the UK. The UK visit visa is applicable for:
- Visiting friends and family in the UK
- Visiting the UK for leisure and tourism
- Visiting the UK for medical reasons
- Other non-business activities
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR UK VISITOR VISA
The documentation required for the UK visit visa includes:
- Personal details
- Salary and financial details
- Travel itinerary and travel history
- Proof that you can fund your stay adequately
- Proof that you can pay for your air travel to and from the UK
- Proof that you will leave the UK at the end of the visit
When to apply
Apply for the visa at least three months before your intended date of travel.
Duration of stay
You can stay for up to six months on this visa. You can extend your stay if you have come to the UK for private medical treatment by paying additional charges.
You can also extend your stay if you are in the country to attend an academic program.
Long –term visitor visa
If you need to visit the country for a longer period, you can apply for the long-term Standard Visitor visa with duration of either 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months during every visit.
How Accorduk Can Help You?
Accorduk is one of the world’s leading visa and immigration companies. Our experience and expertise in the UK immigration process makes us your partner of choice for your visa application. Our teams will help you with:
- Immigration documents checklist
- Complete application processing
- Forms, documentation & application filing
- Updates & follow up
Talk to a Accorduk visa consultant to get your process underway today.
- Participate in business related activities
- Study in the country for up to 30 days if you have taken the visa for this purpose
- Take part in an exchange program or educational visit if you are under 18 years of age
- Pass through the UK in transit when travelling to another country
However, with this visa you cannot:
- Do paid or unpaid work during your stay here
- Marry or enter a civil partnership or give a notice for the same
- Live in the country for long periods through frequent visits
- Obtain public funds
Apply Online Now!
Welcome! This form takes approximately 1 minute. Please fill this form out and we’ll contact you ASAP. Note: This form is for our services in “Education Consultancy” only.